Turkish Citizenship by Property Investment
TURKISH CITIZENSHIP WITH PROPERTY INVESTMENT
You can apply for Turkish Citizenship by Property Investment once you have invested a minimum of $250,000 up to 17th June 2022, $400,000 thereafter in residential or commercial property. Your spouse and your children aged under 18 will also qualify for citizenship. Turkey allows Dual Nationality so this also means you can keep multiple Citizenships.
Those who have been determined by the Ministry of Environment, Urbanization and Climate Change to have made a purchase of $250,000 up to 17th June 2022, $400,000 thereafte worth of real estate – provided that an annotation is put on the title at the land registry that it will not be sold for three years – or those who entered into a notarized contract worth $400,000 for the sale of real estate whose condominium or construction servitude has been established – provided that an annotation not to transfer or abandon the property for three years is specified in the contract at the land registry – can also apply.
If the applicant has purchased a residence using a mortgage loan, the value of the mortgage will be deducted from the value stated within the Official Valuation Survey.
- Application will be sent to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs, Directorate of Foreigners Department, through the Ministry of Environment and Urbanisation, Land Registry Office.
How to obtain a Turkish Passport through buying property?
Step 1- Get a Tax Registration Number
Step 2 - Open a Turkish Bank Account
Step 3 - Find the property for sale
Step 4 - Buy the property in Turkey
Step 5 - Obtain the Certificate of Conformity
Step 6 - Apply for Turkish Residency
Step 7 - Apply for Turkish Citizenship Steps for Turkish Citizen
Key FACTS for Turkish Citizenship by Investment Program
• You will need to keep all of your Investments for 3 years.
• You are free to sell your property once the required time has expired.
• The applicant, spouse of the applicant, and any children under 18 will be granted Turkish Citizenship.
• You are not required to live in Turkey in order to make use of the Turkish Citizenship by Investment Program.
• Your Citizenship will remain forever and any children will be born after Citizens of Turkey.
• You can keep multiple citizenships as Turkey comments found dual citizenship.
Required Documents needed for Turkish Citizenship by Investment?
- Birth Certificate – Each copy of the birth certificate needs to be stamped and authenticated/Apostilled.
- Certificate of Residence – Proof of address needs to be provided. Bank statements or utility bills will NOT be accepted. Each certificate needs to be stamped and authenticated/Apostilled.
– Marital Status – Vital Record shows that all family members as the husband, wife and children, Certificate, Divorce Certificate. Each certificate be stamped and authenticated/Apostilled.
– If the applicant is widowed, Spouse’s Death Certificate
– Health Insurance
– 12 Biometrics Biometric Photos taken on white background 4 photos taken against a white background and are required for all persons applying sized 5x6. 8 more Biometric regular sized photos taken against a white background are required from the main applicant.
– Passport – A copy of your original Passport.
– Original and notarised Turkish translation of all documents
– Power of Attorney granted – Application Forms All completed and filled in CORRECTLY.
Professional Assistance for Turkish Citizenship is recommended by our solicitor who will guide you every step of the way.
Contact us for more information and suggested property suitable for purchase