Oasis Bungalow for Sale
Type: Bungalow Location: Yaniklar/Kargi Price: $165,000
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM, 2 BATHROOM BUNGALOW WITH PRIVATE POOL
We are pleased to offer onto the market this spacious, well presented 3 bedroom resale bungalow which comes furnished.
Outside there is the benefit of a private swimming pool set in lawned gardens and surrounded with well pruned hedging and stone boundary walls/fencing. The gardens look out onto the Turkish meadows so you are not overlooked and the current owners have carefully planted the gardens with easy to maintain, established plantings to include palm trees, cacti, orange tree and tropical vibrant flowers.
There is a private driveway with off road parking for one vehicle.
From the entrance door there is a delightful sun room/conservatory which has been finished in ceramic tiled flooring and has attractive wood beamed roof. The conservatory comes furnished with a comfortable seating set with matching coffee and side table, made of high quality wicker.
There is a good sized hallway, again with ceramic tiled flooring which conveniently has inbuilt mirrored storage cupboard allowing both hanging and shelving space.
From the hallway, on the left hand side there is a family shower room which is fully tiled to the walls and floor and has enclosed shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level wc.
At the far end of the hallway there is a twin bedroom with windows on two aspects. The air conditioned bedroom comes with wardrobes and drawer set.
Also at the front of the property, to the right hand side is the master bedroom.
The master bedroom is spacious and benefits from a good sized en-suite bathroom. The en-suite is finished in ceramic tiling to the walls and floor, there is low level wc and wash hand basin with walk in shower, finished with frosted splash screening.
The bedroom has a long, high window on one aspect and double patio doors leading out to the side terrace and gardens. The master bedroom also has a dressing area with a range of built in wardrobes and drawers and air conditioning unit.
The third bedroom is a double bedroom. There is a large window to one aspect which overlooks the side gardens. There is a matching range of bedroom furnishings with plenty of drawer and hanging space. Air conditioning unit included.
Ideally set at the rear of the property is a bright and airy living area which is open plan and offers comfortable living accommodation with well appointed, well designed kitchen.
The kitchen area has been finished with a matching range of modern wall, base and drawer units having speckled granite work tops and neutral ceramic tiled splash backs. There is an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with window over. Stainless steel gas hob and electric oven with low hanging extractor hood over, fitted into separate island style cooking area. Also included is dishwasher and microwave oven.
The kitchen area has plenty of natural light with windows/doors on three aspects and the doorway leads out to the large open terrace which has stone built bbq area for alfresco living.
The dining terrace is large enough for dining table and chairs and also space for easy relax chairs and sunbeds, having ceramic tiled flooring and pagoda style roofing - perfect for growing your own grape vines to provide a shady retreat.
The comfortable lounge area has windows/patio doors on two aspects which also lead onto the rear terrace and which over look the private swimming pool and pretty gardens. The lounge comes with air conditioning unit, matching leather sofas, coffee table and dining room table and chairs, all of high quality. There is the addition of an attractive fire place, allowing for all year round living. The wood burner fire is modern and is well finished with beige mosaic tiling surrounds.
The bungalow throughout has coved ceilings, decorative light fittings, ceramic tiled flooring and neutral curtains/voiles.
This resale bungalow is being sold mainly furnished and is priced at $160,000 which at the time of preparing the property advert was approximately £124,950. Please note that the GBP price is subject to change and will be repriced on the day of any sale, in line with the currency exchange rate on that day.
Please note that wall pictures, rugs and ornaments will be removed and pictures are for advertising purposes.
ABOUT THE COMPLEX:
This unique complex is set amidst thoughtfully landscaped grounds with beautiful well kept gardens, rockery and water features.
The onsite facilities in this holiday village are great and are aimed at providing you a truly relaxing holiday/summer living on this quaint, well planned development, which is set amidst the fragrant pine forests of the Turkish countryside with beautiful views of the meadows and stunning mountains off in the distance. A truly serene location ideal for all ages.#
For those wanting to explore beyond the holiday village, a short bus ride will take you to the charming harbour town of Fethiye with its pretty Old Town (known as Paspatur) and even closer, the popular tourist resort of Calis Beach which has possibly the best sunsets in the Med. The bus picks you up right outside the complex and runs every 15 minutes in the summer months.
A little closer there is a meandering path through orange groves which takes you on a short walk to the shimmering waters of the Mediterranean, where you will find an almost unknown shallow bay ideal for swimming and great for families. Approx 950m (20-25 minute stroll)
The complex is home to a mixture of two and three bedroom holiday apartments, as well as detached villas and private bungalows which would be ideal for rental investment, private holiday home or is also suitable for permanent living.
ONSITE FACILITIES INCLUDE;
* Vast, well kept grounds, wonderfully planted gardens, rockery and greenery with water features
* Fantastic pools with quirky features such as a guitar pool and piano pool. 1 very large communal pool in the centre of the complex with childrens pool, poolside showers and poolside snack bar (seasonal, May until end of October)
* Onsite shop for all those essentials at reasonable prices (seasonal, May until end of October)
* 24 hour security and gated complex, with onsite management team who are always on hand to help with any queries.
* Free wi-fi in public areas
* Flood lit tennis court
* Outdoor exercise equipment
* Communal car park
KEY FEATURES ABOUT THE LOCATION;
* Dalaman International Airport only a 35 minute drive (approx 47km)
* Unspoilt beach unknown to most is an enjoyable 25 minute stroll from the complex and is connected by a meandering path through the orange groves. There is also a road for those with use of a car.
* The popular holiday resort of Calis Beach with its long promenade and abundance of restaurants, bars and shops is only 5km away and can be reached by dolmus (bus) in just 10 minutes. The bus service is a reliable and cheap means of transport.
* The charming harbour town of Fethiye is just 12km and can also easily be reached by dolmus bus. Fethiye has a wonderful Tuesday market which is worth experiencing and a great place to barter on holiday souvenirs.
* Yaniklar village allows you to truly experience the Turkish way of life and their friendly hospitality. There are a handful of shops including local convenience stores, pharmacy, post office, pay phones and small clinic.
* Dolmus (bus) service runs every 15 minutes to the nearby resorts/town of Calis Beach and Fethiye which run from 6am through until 10pm in the summer months
* There is a nearby riding school and stables/ranch
* Some local village shops in Yaniklar will be happy to provide delivery service, or the larger supermarkets such as Migros offer door to door, online food delivery.
* Some restaurants in Calis will be happy to provide free pickup and drop off service when dining with them.
Price $165,000 (Fully Furnished)
Reference : SPT919